Party Meatballs Recipe
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 5 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce, divided
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the milk, soup mix and 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
- 2. With wet hands, shape into 1-in. balls. Place meatballs on a greased rack in a shallow baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 12 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Drain on paper towels.
- 3. Meanwhile, combine the ketchup, brown sugar and remaining Worcestershire sauce in a Dutch oven. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook and stir until thickened. Reduce heat; add meatballs. Simmer until heated through, about 15 minutes. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Reviews for Party Meatballs
"This meatball recipe is awesome! So delicious! This is one that I will make again and again! I took it to a party and it was a hit."
"Holy deliciousness. And super easy. Not the typical freezer meatball, with odd meats. Thank heavens for this fantastic appetizer!I will be making these again on Superbowl Sunday for sure!!!"
"My family loves these and they've become a staple on the buffet line-up for parties! easy to make the day before and reheat in the sauce the day of the party. Love 'em!"
"Oh they are so good! I made these for a family in need recently and they came by to say it was the best meal they had ever eaten. It can be easily doubled and I actually made the sauce in my slow cooker, added the meatballs and set it on low for a couple of hours. It is lovely for company this way as it doesn't tie up the oven."