Party Meatballs Recipe
These meatballs in a sweet, tangy sauce can be made a day in advance and reheated. We usually serve them at birthday parties. - Irma Schnuelle, Manitowoc, Wisconsin.
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 5 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce, divided
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the milk, soup mix and 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
- 2. With wet hands, shape into 1-in. balls. Place meatballs on a greased rack in a shallow baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 12 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Drain on paper towels.
- 3. Meanwhile, combine the ketchup, brown sugar and remaining Worcestershire sauce in a Dutch oven. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook and stir until thickened. Reduce heat; add meatballs. Simmer until heated through, about 15 minutes. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Reviews for Party Meatballs
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC