Party Fruit Punch Recipe
Field editor Anna Minegar of Zolfo Springs, Florida mixes three refreshing juices with ginger ale for her pretty party-perfect Fruit Punch.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:6 servings
- 2 cups orange juice, chilled
- 2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 2 cups sweetened pink grapefruit juice drink, chilled
- 3 cans (12 ounces each) ginger ale, chilled
- 1. In a punch bowl or pitcher, combine the juices. Refrigerate until serving. Just before serving, stir in ginger ale. Serve over ice. Yield: about 2 quarts.
1 serving (1-1/2 cups) equals 136 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 5 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC