Party Fruit Punch Recipe
- 2 cups orange juice, chilled
- 2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 2 cups sweetened pink grapefruit juice drink, chilled
- 3 cans (12 ounces each) ginger ale, chilled
- 1. In a punch bowl or pitcher, combine the juices. Refrigerate until serving. Just before serving, stir in ginger ale. Serve over ice. Yield: about 2 quarts.
1-1/2 cups: 136 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 5mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Party Fruit Punch
"This is a lovely summertime drink. Very refreshing on a hot summer afternoon and not too sweet, which is a big plus!"