- 2 cups orange juice, chilled
- 2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 2 cups sweetened pink grapefruit juice drink, chilled
- 3 cans (12 ounces each) ginger ale, chilled
- In a punch bowl or pitcher, combine the juices. Refrigerate until serving. Just before serving, stir in ginger ale. Serve over ice. Yield: about 2 quarts.
Originally published as Fruity Punch in Taste of Home June/July 2006, p53
Reviews for Party Fruit Punch(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 22, 2010
This is a lovely summertime drink. Very refreshing on a hot summer afternoon and not too sweet, which is a big plus!