Party Cracker Dip Recipe
“I make this dip to serve at home or take to parties. I'm always asked for the recipe, so now I set several copies alongside the dish. Only takes 5 ingredients and 10 minutes!” Sue Harville - Orange City, Florida
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (5 ounces) blue cheese spread
- 1 jar (5 ounces) pimiento cheese spread or sharp American cheese spread
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and cheese spreads until blended. Stir in red onion and garlic powder. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours (cheese mixture will be soft). Serve with crackers. Yield: 2-1/4 cups.
1/4 cup (calculated without crackers) equals 170 calories, 15 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 47 mg cholesterol, 326 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC