“I make this dip to serve at home or take to parties. I'm always asked for the recipe, so now I set several copies alongside the dish. Only takes 5 ingredients and 10 minutes!” Sue Harville - Orange City, Florida
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (5 ounces) blue cheese spread
- 1 jar (5 ounces) pimiento cheese spread or sharp American cheese spread
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and cheese spreads until blended. Stir in red onion and garlic powder. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours (cheese mixture will be soft). Serve with crackers. Yield: 2-1/4 cups.
Originally published as Party Cracker Dip in Simple & Delicious January/February 2009, p50
Reviews for Party Cracker Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review