"Every time I take this eye-catching log to a party, it's gone in no time," relates Charlene Barrows of Reedley, California. This mild spread smooth easily onto any kind of cracker.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken breast
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Diced pimientos and additional sliced green onions
- Assorted crackers or snack rye bread
- In a large bowl, beat the first seven ingredients until blended. Stir in the chicken, eggs and green onions.
- Shape into an 8-in. x 2-in. log. Garnish with pimientos and onions. Cover and chill. Remove from the refrigerator 15 minutes before serving. Serve with crackers or bread. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Creamy Chicken Spread in Taste of Home April/May 2003, p61
Reviews for Party Chicken Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review