- 1 package (2-1/2 ounces) thinly sliced dried beef
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, arrange beef slices to evenly cover bottom of dish. Top with chicken breasts. Combine the soup and sour cream; pour over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35 minutes or until the chicken juices run clear. Serve over rice if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Party Chicken
"Excellent! My mom always made this for my birthday. Now I make it for my kids' birthdays! I make it slightly differently: I wrap the beef around the chicken and hold it on by wrapping a slice of bacon around each piece. YUMMMM (you may have to broil it for just a few min at the end to get the bacon crispy on top)"
"so moist and delicious. my picky family loved it!"
"Noticed that the stars did not change. This is definitely a five star"
"After enjoying this at home we served this at our annual church father son banquet. It not only was a big hit but we had several requests from men for the recipe."