Party Cheese Dip Recipe
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (10 ounces) tomatoes with green chilies, drained
- 1 pound process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In an ungreased 1-1/2-qt. microwave-safe bowl, combine corn, beans, tomatoes and cheese. Cover and microwave on high for 5 minutes. Carefully uncover; stir. Microwave 1-2 minutes longer or until the cheese is melted. Serve warm with tortilla chips. Yield: 4 cups.
2 tablespoon: 68 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 267mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Party Cheese Dip
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.