I was served this dip when I was on a visit to Key West. I was able to copy the recipe at home. Now my husband and sons love to eat it for any occasion but especially while watching football games.—Deana Bennett, Farmville, Virginia
Featured In: 25 Slow Cooker Dip Recipes for Worry-Free Appetizers
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (10 ounces) tomatoes with green chilies, drained
- 1 pound process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- Tortilla chips
- In an ungreased 1-1/2-qt. microwave-safe bowl, combine corn, beans, tomatoes and cheese. Cover and microwave on high for 5 minutes. Carefully uncover; stir. Microwave 1-2 minutes longer or until the cheese is melted. Serve warm with tortilla chips. Yield: 4 cups.
Originally published as Party Cheese Dip in Country Woman September/October 2004, p35
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Party Cheese Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 24, 2010