I was served this dip when I was on a visit to Key West. I was able to copy the recipe at home. Now my husband and sons love to eat it for any occasion but especially while watching football games.—Deana Bennett, Farmville, Virginia
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (10 ounces) tomatoes with green chilies, drained
- 1 pound process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- Tortilla chips
- In an ungreased 1-1/2-qt. microwave-safe bowl, combine corn, beans, tomatoes and cheese. Cover and microwave on high for 5 minutes. Carefully uncover; stir. Microwave 1-2 minutes longer or until the cheese is melted. Serve warm with tortilla chips. Yield: 4 cups.
Originally published as Party Cheese Dip in Country Woman September/October 2004, p35
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Party Cheese Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review