Party Cheese Balls Recipe
These tangy cheese balls are guaranteed to spread cheer at your next gathering. The ingredients create a colorful presentation and a savory combination of flavors. As a grandmother who loves to cook, I send many pantry presents off to college.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 jar (5 ounces) sharp American cheese spread
- 1 jar (5 ounces) pimiento cheese spread
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash garlic salt
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the first eight ingredients until blended. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes or until easy to handle.
- 2. Shape into two balls; roll one ball in pecans and one in parsley. Cover and refrigerate. Remove from the refrigerator 15 minutes before serving with crackers. Yield: 2 cheese balls (1-3/4 cups each).
2 tablespoon: 99 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 188mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, trace fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Party Cheese Balls
Reviewed Nov. 22, 2011
"Great recipe that everyone raves about."
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC