Party Cheese Ball
Recipe provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 package (8 ounces) KRAFT® Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped red bell peppers
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Dash ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1 cup PLANTERS® Pecans, toasted
- RITZ® Crackers
- BEAT cream cheese and cheddar in small bowl with mixer until blended.
- ADD all remaining ingredients except nuts; mix well. Refrigerate
- several hours.
- SHAPE into ball; roll in nuts. Serve with RITZ Crackers. Yield: 24
VARIATION: Mix cream cheese mixture as directed; shape into log or 24 small balls, each about 1 inch diameter. Roll in nuts until evenly coated. Serve as directed.
Nutritional Facts: 2 tablespoons equals 130 calories, 13 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 135 mg sodium,