- 2 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 package (8 ounces) KRAFT® Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped red bell peppers
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Dash ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1 cup PLANTERS® Pecans, toasted
- RITZ® Crackers
- BEAT cream cheese and cheddar in small bowl with mixer until blended.
- ADD all remaining ingredients except nuts; mix well. Refrigerate several hours.
- SHAPE into ball; roll in nuts. Serve with RITZ Crackers. Yield: 24 servings.
Originally published as Party Cheese Ball Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese 2013
Reviews for Party Cheese Ball
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 24, 2013
Very good and easy to make.
Reviewed Nov. 20, 2013