- bath for 1-2 seconds to set caramel. Dip apples in peanuts; place
- on the buttered baking sheet. Press red-hot candies onto apples as
- In a microwave, melt white chocolate; stir until smooth. Transfer to
- a small resealable plastic bag; cut a hole in a corner of the bag.
- Drizzle over apples. Repeat with semisweet chocolate. Decorate with
- additional nuts and candies as desired. Let stand until set. Yield:
- 8 caramel apples.
Nutritional Facts: 1 caramel apple equals 911 calories, 31 g fat (19 g saturated fat), 65 mg cholesterol, 293 mg sodium, 161 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 6 g protein.