- mushrooms. Pour over meat; stir to coat.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 1-1/2 to 1-3/4 hours or until beef is
- tender. Sprinkle peas over meat. Spread potatoes evenly over top.
- Brush with butter; sprinkle with paprika. Cover and bake 15-20
- minutes longer. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 314 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 77 mg cholesterol, 666 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 30 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.