- 1 can (15 ounces) pinto beans, undrained
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon liquid smoke, optional
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Tortilla chips
- Puree beans in a food processor; pour into a heavy saucepan. Add the next seven ingredients; cook over low heat until the cheese is melted, stirring occasionally. Transfer to a serving dish; top with bacon. Serve hot with chips. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Party Bean Dip in Country Woman July/August 1997, p29
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Party Bean Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review