Parsnip Carrot Bake Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups julienned carrots
- 1-1/2 cups juliennned peeled parsnips
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dill seed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Place the carrots and parsnips in a 1-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with water, salt, dill seed and parsley. Dot with butter. Cover and bake at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Parsnip Carrot Bake(2)
Sort By :
We like to make these in the winter when we're looking for something different.
Tis is so YUMMY! Our family loves carrots and parsnips...this is a true winner. It will be part of our Thankgiving menu!! And I am sure we will be eatting it a few times before T Day....Thanks for sharing!
More Recipe Collections
- Carrot Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >