Parsleyed Rice Pilaf Recipe
Kathy also sent the recipe for Parsleyed Rice Pilaf, noting, "While the salmon bakes, I dress up instant rice with bouillon, minced onion and parsley."
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup dried minced onion
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 2 cups Minute® White Rice
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1. In a small saucepan, bring the water, onion, butter and bouillon to a boil. Stir in rice and parsley. Remove from the heat. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 230 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 464 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC