- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup dried minced onion
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 2 cups Minute® White Rice
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- In a small saucepan, bring the water, onion, butter and bouillon to a boil. Stir in rice and parsley. Remove from the heat. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Parsleyed Rice Pilaf
Sort By :
Found this recipe accidentally! Will be making for dinner tonite. Substituting Mrs. Dash seasoning for chicken bouillon. Caption mentions using instant rice, however, list of ingredients say Minute rice. I do have instant brown rice, so may perhaps use that. Giving some thought to it today. Thank you for sharing recipe!!
Using chicken bouillon granules will be to much salt for a lot of us. How about using low sodium chicken broth instead.