Parsley Tortellini Toss Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini
- 1-1/2 cups cubed provolone cheese
- 1-1/2 cups cubed part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 cup cubed cooked turkey
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 2 medium carrots, shredded
- 1/2 medium sweet red pepper, diced
- 1/2 medium green pepper, diced
- 1 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1. Cook tortellini according to package directions; rinse in cold water and drain. Place in a large bowl; add the next eight ingredients.
- 2. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the remaining ingredients; shake well. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 12-15 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 257 calories, 16 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 34 mg cholesterol, 417 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 15 g protein.
Reviews for Parsley Tortellini Toss
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.