Parsley Tortellini Toss
Two ladies from our church brought this over after I had my first child. Every time I make it, I think of those two dear sisters who made my initial days as a mom easier.Jacqueline Graves, Lawrenceville, Georgia
12-15 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini
- 1-1/2 cups cubed provolone cheese
- 1-1/2 cups cubed part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 cup cubed cooked turkey
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 2 medium carrots, shredded
- 1/2 medium sweet red pepper, diced
- 1/2 medium green pepper, diced
- 1 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; rinse in cold water
- and drain. Place in a large bowl; add the next eight ingredients.
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the remaining ingredients;
- shake well. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate
- until serving. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 257 calories, 16 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 34 mg cholesterol, 417 mg sodium,