Two ladies from our church brought this over after I had my first child. Every time I make it, I think of those two dear sisters who made my initial days as a mom easier.—Jacqueline Graves, Lawrenceville, Georgia
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini
- 1-1/2 cups cubed provolone cheese
- 1-1/2 cups cubed part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 cup cubed cooked turkey
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 2 medium carrots, shredded
- 1/2 medium sweet red pepper, diced
- 1/2 medium green pepper, diced
- 1 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; rinse in cold water and drain. Place in a large bowl; add the next eight ingredients.
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the remaining ingredients; shake well. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Originally published as Parsley Tortellini Toss in Taste of Home October/November 2000, p41
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Parsley Tortellini Toss
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 28, 2012
"This makes a huge salad! Takes awhile to make but well worth it!"
Reviewed Jun. 5, 2012
"I've made this twice now. Everyone loves it!"