Parsley Tabbouleh Recipe
- 1-1/4 cups bulgur
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup chopped peeled cucumber
- 3/4 cup minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- 1-1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Place bulgur in a small bowl; cover with boiling water. Cover and let stand for 30 minutes or until water is absorbed.
- In a large serving bowl, combine the tomatoes, cucumber, parsley, onions, mint, salt, dill and celery salt. Combine lemon juice and oil; pour over vegetable mixture and toss to coat. Stir in bulgur. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Tabbouleh in Light & Tasty October/November 2006, p53
Reviews for Parsley Tabbouleh
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 6, 2013
"Love this!!! Great, refreshing summer salad (and so healthy too!!). This has become my go to recipe for tabbouleh!"