Parsley Pesto Spaghetti
This is a fun and tasty way to serve traditional pasta. I adapted it from a recipe I came across years ago.Christine Wilson, Sellersville, Pennsylvania
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (1 pound) spaghetti
- 3 cups packed fresh parsley sprigs
- 1 cup blanched almonds
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/4 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, place parsley, almonds and garlic in a food processor or
- blender; cover and process until finely chopped. Transfer to a large
- serving bowl; stir in cheese and butter. Drain spaghetti and add to
- pesto with salt and pepper; toss to coat. Yield: 10 servings.