- 1 package (1 pound) spaghetti
- 3 cups packed fresh parsley sprigs
- 1 cup blanched almonds
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/4 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, place parsley, almonds and garlic in a food processor or blender; cover and process until finely chopped. Transfer to a large serving bowl; stir in cheese and butter. Drain spaghetti and add to pesto with salt and pepper; toss to coat. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Parsley Pesto Spaghetti in Taste of Home October/November 2000, p41
Reviews for Parsley Pesto Spaghetti
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review