- 2 cups tightly packed fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Hot cooked pasta or hot spaghetti squash
- 1/2 cup sunflower kernels, optional
- In a blender, combine the first eight ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Add sour cream and Parmesan cheese; process just until mixed. Serve over pasta or spaghetti squash. Sprinkle with sunflower kernels if desired. Yield: 1-2/3 cups.
Originally published as Parsley Pasta Sauce in Taste of Home October/November 1994, p41
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Parsley Pasta Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review