These fork-tender and flavorful potatoes make an easy yet elegant accompaniment to any main entree.—Suzanne Cleveland, Lyons, Georgia
- 1-1/2 pounds small red potatoes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1-1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup minced fresh parsley, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Cut a strip of peel from around the middle of each potato if desired; set aside. In a large skillet, saute onion in oil until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in broth and 3/4 cup parsley; bring to a boil.
- Add potatoes. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Sprinkle with salt if desired, pepper and remaining parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Parsley Potatoes in Taste of Home October/November 2002, p21
Reviews for Parsley New Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 13, 2011
"I make these potatoes all the time."