- 1-1/2 pounds small red potatoes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1-1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup minced fresh parsley, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Cut a strip of peel from around the middle of each potato if desired; set aside. In a large skillet, saute onion in oil until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in broth and 3/4 cup parsley; bring to a boil.
- Add potatoes. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Sprinkle with salt if desired, pepper and remaining parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Parsley Potatoes in Taste of Home October/November 2002, p21
Reviews for Parsley New Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 13, 2011
"I make these potatoes all the time."