Parsley-Crusted Cod Recipe
- 3/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cod fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1. In a shallow bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Brush oil over one side of fillets; gently press into crumb mixture.
- 2. Place crumb side up in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
1 fillet equals 215 calories, 8 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 65 mg cholesterol, 194 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 28 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 1-1/2 fat, 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Parsley-Crusted Cod
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.