Struggling to increase your family’s fish servings? You’ll appreciate this easy cod with staple ingredients. The flavors are mild and delicious, so even picky eaters won’t complain. —Judy Grebetz, Racine, Wisconsin
- 3/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cod fillets (6 ounces each)
- In a shallow bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Brush oil over one side of fillets; gently press into crumb mixture.
- Place crumb side up in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Parsley-Crusted Cod in Simple & Delicious February/March 2012, p39
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Parsley-Crusted Cod
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review