Parsley Butter Recipe
Making a flavored butter is very simple and will add a lot of flavor to your food. It will impress your guests and they will be asking for the recipe.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon or 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon minced chives
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- Dash pepper
- 1. In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 1/2 cup.
1 serving (1 tablespoon) equals 101 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 116 mg sodium, trace carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
Reviews for Parsley Butter
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC