Making a flavored butter is very simple and will add a lot of flavor to your food. It will impress your guests and they will be asking for the recipe.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
Featured In: 95 Tasty Low-Carb Dinner Ideas
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon or 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon minced chives
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- Dash pepper
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 1/2 cup.
Originally published as Parsley Butter in Simple & Delicious September/October 2006, p59
Reviews for Parsley Butter
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review