"We like to eat raw vegeatbles a few times a week as a side dish for a meal...and this is a healthier alternative to ranch dressing for a veggie dip," notes Kathleen Tribble of Buellton, California.
- 1 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Assorted vegetables
- In a bowl, combine the yogurt, Parmesan cheese, sour cream, parsley, green onion, mustard, onion powder, salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with assorted vegetables. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
Originally published as Parmesan Yogurt Dip in Light & Tasty August/September 2004, p45
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Parmesan Yogurt Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review