Parmesan Yogurt Dip Recipe
- 1 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Assorted vegetables
- 1. In a bowl, combine the yogurt, Parmesan cheese, sour cream, parsley, green onion, mustard, onion powder, salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with assorted vegetables. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
One serving (2 tablespoons dip, calculated without vegetables) equals 30 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 120 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.