Parmesan Yogurt Dip Recipe
- 1 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Assorted vegetables
- 1. In a bowl, combine the yogurt, Parmesan cheese, sour cream, parsley, green onion, mustard, onion powder, salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with assorted vegetables. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
One serving (2 tablespoons dip, calculated without vegetables) equals 30 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 120 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Parmesan Yogurt Dip
"Next time I will cut the mustard in half- it was a little over powering. A nice alternative to fattening dips or low fat versions that just aren't tasty. But it doesn't taste like ranch at all like the description implied."
"I must be missing something..why are you taking this to the airport??"
"Sounds good, but with the 3 oz. liquid limits you won't get this past security."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.