- 1 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Assorted vegetables
- In a bowl, combine the yogurt, Parmesan cheese, sour cream, parsley, green onion, mustard, onion powder, salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with assorted vegetables. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Parmesan Yogurt Dip
Sort By :
Next time I will cut the mustard in half- it was a little over powering. A nice alternative to fattening dips or low fat versions that just aren't tasty. But it doesn't taste like ranch at all like the description implied.
I must be missing something..why are you taking this to the airport??
Sounds good, but with the 3 oz. liquid limits you won't get this past security.