Parmesan Vegetable Saute Recipe
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1-1/4 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a large skillet, saute the zucchini, mushrooms, onions, garlic, salt and pepper in oil for 6-8 minutes or until tender. Remove from the heat; stir in tomato. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup: 104 calories, 8g fat (1g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 347mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1-1/2 vegetable, 1-1/2 fat
Reviews for Parmesan Vegetable Saute
"Make this all the time, fantastic easy side dish!"
"I was looking for a new vegetable side dish when I came across this one & after reading its contents, I knew I had found a winner which proved to be correct when I presented it to my family at dinner tonight. I subsituted halved cherry tomatoes in place of the chopped tomato"