“I came up with this recipe one evening when I didn’t have enough time to make pasta primavera,” recalls Caroline Sperry in Shelby Township, Michigan. “It’s a hearty veggie dish…and so savory and fun to toss around in a skillet!”
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1-1/4 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet, saute the zucchini, mushrooms, onions, garlic, salt and pepper in oil for 6-8 minutes or until tender. Remove from the heat; stir in tomato. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Parmesan Vegetable Saute in Simple & Delicious January/February 2007, p48
Reviews for Parmesan Vegetable Saute
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review