“I came up with this recipe one evening when I didn’t have enough time to make pasta primavera,” recalls Caroline Sperry in Shelby Township, Michigan. “It’s a hearty veggie dish…and so savory and fun to toss around in a skillet!”
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1-1/4 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet, saute the zucchini, mushrooms, onions, garlic, salt and pepper in oil for 6-8 minutes or until tender. Remove from the heat; stir in tomato. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Parmesan Vegetable Saute in Simple & Delicious January/February 2007, p48
Reviews for Parmesan Vegetable Saute
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 11, 2015
"Make this all the time, fantastic easy side dish!"
Reviewed Feb. 20, 2010