Parmesan Spinach and Noodles Recipe
- 6 ounces uncooked yolk-free noodles
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, place onion in a 2-qt. microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high for
- 2 to 2-1/2 minutes or until tender. Add spinach; cover and cook on high for 2 minutes or until tender. Add spinach; cover and cook on high for 3-1/2 minutes or until spinach is thawed; stir.
- Add the soup, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, milk and seasonings; mix well. Cover and microwave at 50% power for 6 minutes or until heated through, stirring once. Drain noodles; add to spinach mixture and stir to coat. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Parmesan Spinach and Noodles
Sort By :
"I already wrote a review but never did rate it. I make this often (this weekend again). :)"
"What an awesome recipe! I was looking for something new to use up spinach and found this, and I am SO glad I did. It's really great... thanks for posting it!"