Parmesan Seasoned Breading Recipe
The flavorful coating Alice Wyman created years ago for her family has deliciously stood the test of time. "Although my husband and I are alone now, I still rely on this recipe as a quick, crunchy breading for meats," she explains from Pembina, North Dakota. "There's always a container in my refrigerator ready to use on pork, fish, chicken and even vegetables."
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup cornflake crumbs
- 1/2 cup Malt-O-Meal hot wheat cereal
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a bowl, combine all the ingredients. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 6 months. Yield: 2 cups.
2 tablespoon: 54 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 398mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Parmesan Seasoned Breading
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC