Parmesan Salad Dressing
Served over your favorite salad greens, this rich and creamy dressing is a real treat. I first sampled it at an area restaurant, and the owners were kind enough to share the recipe.
-Lorraine LaVay Danz, New Holland, Pennsylvania
384 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 5 quarts buttermilk
- 4 quarts mayonnaise
- 64 ounces sour cream
- 3 pounds grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup minced chives
- 3 tablespoons ground mustard
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- In a several large bowls, combine all ingredients. Transfer to quart-
- or pint-size jars. Cover and refrigerate. Yield: 3 gallons.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 98 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 157 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.