Parmesan Salad Dressing Recipe
Served over your favorite salad greens, this rich and creamy dressing is a real treat. I first sampled it at an area restaurant, and the owners were kind enough to share the recipe. -Lorraine LaVay Danz, New Holland, Pennsylvania
- 1-1/4 cups buttermilk
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Refrigerate, covered, until serving. Yield: 3 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 98 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 157 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC