Parmesan Salad Dressing Recipe
Served over your favorite salad greens, this rich and creamy dressing is a real treat. I first sampled it at an area restaurant, and the owners were kind enough to share the recipe. -Lorraine LaVay Danz, New Holland, Pennsylvania
- 5 quarts buttermilk
- 4 quarts mayonnaise
- 64 ounces sour cream
- 3 pounds grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup minced chives
- 3 tablespoons ground mustard
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1. In a several large bowls, combine all ingredients. Transfer to quart- or pint-size jars. Cover and refrigerate. Yield: 3 gallons.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 98 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 157 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC