Parmesan Salad Dressing Recipe
- 5 quarts buttermilk
- 4 quarts mayonnaise
- 64 ounces sour cream
- 3 pounds grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup minced chives
- 3 tablespoons ground mustard
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- In a several large bowls, combine all ingredients. Transfer to quart- or pint-size jars. Cover and refrigerate. Yield: 3 gallons.
Reviews for Parmesan Salad Dressing(2)
Sort By :
This was good, a nice change from the traditional dressings. I will reduce the Worcestershire sauce just a bit more.
I did reduce the servings to 24 or about 4 cups.
1 1/2cups buttermilk; 1 cup mayonnaise; 4ounces (1/2cup) sour cream; 3ozs (between 1/3 & 1/2cup) grated Parmesan cheese; 1tablespoon Worcestershire sauce; 1tablespoon minced chives; 1/2teaspoon ground mustard; 1/2teaspoon minced garlic; 1/4teaspoon salt; and 1/4teaspoon pepper.
Any way you can reduce this recipe to a normal size? I Broke it down but did have odd measures such as 1/6. It is fairly thin and I wonder if reducing it that much changes the consistency. It taste great and I will definitely make it again.