Parmesan-Rosemary Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- 5 large russet potatoes, peeled and cubed (about 4 pounds)
- 3 medium red potatoes, cubed (about 3/4 pound)
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 to 1-1/4 cups whole milk
- 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. Place potatoes in a Dutch oven; add water to cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- 2. Drain; return to pan. Mash potatoes, gradually adding butter, mayonnaise, garlic, rosemary, salt, pepper and enough milk to reach desired consistency. Stir in cheese. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews for Parmesan-Rosemary Mashed Potatoes
"My youngest is "anti-mashed potatos" and he ate three helpings of these. I didn't have any fresh rosemary so I used my dried but I put it in the mortar & pestle first to bring out the flavors. Will definitely make these again!"
"I made this for Thanksgiving, with half the amount of butter, and it was delicious. Instead of rosemary I used thyme, sage, & chives (whatever was still growing). Anyway, this recipe is a keeper!"