Parmesan Roasted Carrots Recipe
“This recipe helped turn my children on to eating carrots,” writes Pam Ion from Gaithersburg, Maryland. We've downsized the side dish to fit the bill for a cozy couple.
- 4 large carrots, cut diagonally into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash paprika
- Pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Transfer to a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Parmesan Roasted Carrots in Cooking for 2 Fall 2007, p45
Reviews for Parmesan Roasted Carrots(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Apple Recipes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Roasted Vegetables >
- Side Dish Recipes >