Parmesan Roasted Carrots Recipe
“This recipe helped turn my children on to eating carrots,” writes Pam Ion from Gaithersburg, Maryland. We've downsized the side dish to fit the bill for a cozy couple.
- 4 large carrots, cut diagonally into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash paprika
- Pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Transfer to a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- 2. Bake at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
1/2 cup: 82 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 392mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 5g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch.
Reviews for Parmesan Roasted Carrots
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC