Parmesan Roasted Asparagus Recipe
Need a fast but upscale side? Just a few ingredients give fresh asparagus wonderful flavor. —Marilyn Brown, Pooler, Georgia
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Place asparagus in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with oil; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese, lemon-pepper and salt.
- 2. Bake 20-25 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving equals 131 calories, 12 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 382 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1 vegetable.
Reviews for Parmesan Roasted Asparagus
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC