Need a fast but upscale side? Just a few ingredients give fresh asparagus wonderful flavor. —Marilyn Brown, Pooler, Georgia
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place asparagus in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with oil; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese, lemon-pepper and salt.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Parmesan Roasted Asparagus in Simple & Delicious February/March 2012, p30
Reviews for Parmesan Roasted Asparagus
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 9, 2014
Reviewed Oct. 13, 2014
"Love it this way."
Reviewed Jul. 20, 2014
"My son loves it this way!"
Reviewed Nov. 9, 2013
"These were super easy and delicious. They made a beautiful presentation on a pretty platter."
Reviewed Apr. 24, 2013
"Easy easy easy. My husband is lucky he got any."