- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place asparagus in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with oil; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese, lemon-pepper and salt.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Parmesan Roasted Asparagus
"I made this last night and it was gone in no time. We loved the addition of the lemon pepper seasoning! I will be making this often!"
"So easy and healthy!"
"Love it this way."
"My son loves it this way!"
"These were super easy and delicious. They made a beautiful presentation on a pretty platter."
"Easy easy easy. My husband is lucky he got any."
"My husband and mom loved this. And they are picky."