- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place asparagus in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with oil; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese, lemon-pepper and salt.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Parmesan Roasted Asparagus in Simple & Delicious February/March 2012, p30
Reviews for Parmesan Roasted Asparagus
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 20, 2014
My son loves it this way!
Reviewed Nov. 9, 2013
These were super easy and delicious. They made a beautiful presentation on a pretty platter.
Reviewed Apr. 24, 2013
Easy easy easy. My husband is lucky he got any.
Reviewed Jun. 28, 2012
My husband and mom loved this. And they are picky.