Parmesan Red Potatoes Recipe
"Ever since I bought a pressure cooker, my busy family hasn't had to miss out on otherwise time-consuming suppers," relates Coleen Morrissey. In Sweet Valley, Pennsylvania, she prepares tender cheesy potatoes that soak up flavor from chicken broth and seasonings.
- 4 unpeeled medium red potatoes, quartered
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1. Place potatoes in a 6-qt. pressure cooker. Sprinkle with cheese and garlic powder; add broth. Close cover securely; place pressure regulator on vent pipe. Bring cooker to full pressure over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-high; cook for 6 minutes. (Pressure regulator should maintain a slow steady rocking motion; adjust heat if needed.)
- 2. Remove from the heat; immediately cool according to manufacturer's directions until pressure is completely reduced. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 137 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 566mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Parmesan Red Potatoes
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC