Parmesan-Ranch Pan Rolls Recipe
- 2 loaves (1 pound each) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 envelope buttermilk ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1. On a lightly floured surface, divide dough into 18 portions; shape each into a ball. In a small bowl, combine the cheese, butter and ranch dressing mix.
- 2. Roll balls in cheese mixture; arrange in two greased 9-in.-square baking pans. Sprinkle with onion. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 45 minutes.
- 3. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350°. Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pans to wire racks. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Parmesan-Ranch Pan Rolls
"forgot to tell you the onions have to be really cut fine, or maybe even put the onions on the bottom, they didn't cook enough on top"
"i couldn't find frozen dough, so used my breadmaker to dough stage..everyone loved these, made them once about a month ago, couldn't remember where i found the recipe, glad i came across it again."
"Great recipe! I think I will leave off the onions next time."