- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1-1/2 teaspoons onion salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- In a resealable plastic bag, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, onion salt and paprika. Coat potatoes with flour; dip in butter. Add to bread crumb mixture; shake to coat evenly. Arrange on a microwave-safe plate.
- Cover with waxed paper. Microwave on high for 3 to 4-1/2 minutes or until tender, rotating every 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes. Yield: 3-4 servings.
Originally published as Parmesan Potato Wedges in Quick Cooking March/April 2003, p61
Reviews for Parmesan Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review