Parmesan Potato Wedges Recipe
- 4 large baking potatoes (2 pounds)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1. Line a baking sheet with heavy-duty foil. Cut each potato into eight wedges; place on foil. Coat with cooking spray. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and seasonings. Bake at 400° for 30 minutes or until tender. Yield: 8 servings.
One serving (4 wedges) equals 129 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 249 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch.